By Mohammed Al Marzooqi, known as Burabeeh
During COVID-19, I made perfume at home and built websites to support myself. I worked with the skills and resources I had, learning through each practical problem in front of me.
Today, I work as a Customer Happiness Consultant at Bano Puratos in Sharjah. I have completed my psychology degree, founded Kimi Brain, and continued developing my work in software and filmmaking. These parts of my life connect through a habit I keep returning to: learn something useful, apply it, and check whether it works.
Making things people could use
Before the pandemic, my career included customer service, human resources, logistics, sales, and community roles. I learned to listen, coordinate with different people, and solve practical problems. Making perfume and building websites during COVID-19 gave those habits a different setting. I had to make something, explain its value, and find people who needed it.
Website work became more than a short-term response. It opened a path into technical projects that I continued to pursue. A page could look finished and still have a broken form. A useful feature could be difficult to understand. Those details taught me that building a product also means considering the person using it.
Customer experience and continuing education
I first joined Bano Puratos in 2025. A later move between the companies involved an updated contract; my current LinkedIn role records June 2026. I now work in Sharjah as a Customer Happiness Consultant. Listening carefully and understanding a concern before offering an answer remain important to me.
Alongside work, I returned to education. The University of Maine at Presque Isle awarded me a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology on 1 May 2026. I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a cumulative GPA of 3.900.
I completed the degree through a route combining accepted transfer credits with UMPI coursework. My transcript records 102 transfer credits and 30 credit hours completed at UMPI. When I describe completing my degree in less than a year, that is the context: transferred study contributed to the award. I did not begin every part of a conventional four-year degree from zero in that period.
Psychology reflects my interest in people, behavior, and communication. That interest matters in customer-facing work and in deciding how a software product should explain itself.
Using AI while keeping responsibility for the result
I use AI assistants to work through technical questions, develop websites and software, troubleshoot problems, and explore creative ideas. The work still requires me to explain what I want, review the output, test it, and address mistakes.
An answer on a screen is a proposal. I need to run the code or inspect the result before treating it as a solution. The same applies to writing: clear sentences still need accurate facts and an intended audience. This distinction between a proposed result and a tested result has become central to my approach.
Why I founded Kimi Brain
I founded Kimi Brain to develop practical AI tools. Its writing platform includes Humanizor, an AI humanizer. My priorities for writing are clarity, useful structure, and preserving the meaning the writer intends to communicate.
A writing tool should support review. It cannot decide whether every statement is true or whether the final text represents its author. I want people to assess Kimi Brain through the actual product and their own needs. Features and access requirements should be checked on the live website.
Kimi Brain is my independent activity, separate from my employment. Nothing in this story implies that Bano Puratos sponsors, endorses, or uses the platform.
Extending an existing interest in filmmaking
Photography, cinematography, and filmmaking were already listed in my 2020 CV. My current AI work extends that earlier interest. I am learning more about ComfyUI, local generation workflows, shot planning, lighting, camera movement, and how clips fit together in a sequence.
I also experiment with LoRA workflows and character consistency. A familiar costume is not enough: I still need to inspect the face, action, lighting, and continuity. One successful image does not establish a consistent film sequence. This remains ongoing creative and technical work.
The work ahead
My next steps are to improve Kimi Brain, deepen my understanding of cinematography, and make my creative workflows more reliable. I am sharing the process through Kimi Brain Journal, in English and Arabic, alongside practical writing ideas and a wider look at AI.
Explore Kimi Brain. You can also read my Public biography on Wikitia or use this Google search for my biography.
